Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

The Past Couple of Weeks

Here are some fun pictures of the kids taken from the past few weeks!

On our way to watch CARS 2 at the theater (that's what they're saying "CARS 2!")
Luke is now 9 months old!

Jack's last soccer class - they played a game against each other

He had a blast!  In fact he went after the ball so much that the coach had to tell him not to take it away from his own teammate!  (and he even scored a goal!)



Not a great picture, but Luke's first tooth popped (bottom left) last Tuesday and sometime over the weekend, his bottom right tooth popped.
I guess he's comfortable.....
We all have been sleeping in the Master Bedroom since we've moved in (Luke is in the pack-n-play on the other side of the bed.)
Sunday afternoon nap
our angels
When I went to bed last night, this is how I found Kate......

No comments:

Post a Comment