Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Kate's Birthday Party

We celebrated Kate's 3rd birthday with a Disney Princess themed birthday party.  Her friends came over dressed as their favorite Disney Princess.  They played a few games, ate Chick-fil-A and birthday cookies.  I think all the little royalties had a good time!

Kate wanted Princess cookies for her birthday.  So I made canoes for Pocahantas; magic carpets for Jasmine; swords for Mulan.......

 hearts for Belle; glass slippers for Cinderella; music notes for Ariel; suns for Rapunzel......


frogs for Tiana; tiaras for Sleeping Beauty and apples for Snow White.


It was easy to decorate for the party.  I just had to go upstairs and go through all of her princess toys!



The birthday princess!!!  She is Rapunzel (or as Kate calls her, "Tangled") -- and yes, she did leave that hair on for most of her party!


The kids played "pin the flowers" on Ariel, "hot potato" with a glass slipper, and they bobbed for "Snow White" apples (they were plastic green and red balls with prizes taped to some of them.)


Kate picked a sword cookie for us to put her candle in.


I think they all had a good time!  Kate is crying in this picture because she wants her "slippers".  We had 2 girls come as Snow White, 1 came as Belle, 1 as Mulan, 1 as Cinderella and 1 as Sleeping Beauty.  One of the boys even wore his knight vest.  They were adorable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment