Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Jack's 1st baseball game

I knew it had been awhile since I last wrote on our blog, but I didn't realize just how long it's really been. So I'll try and catch up! :) For starters, here are some pictures from Jack's first t-ball game last Friday.  His team is the METS and for those of you that know Jimmy, that's fine for two reasons 1. it is NOT the Yankees and 2. the METS are not in the Red Sox's division...............
He started off the game playing in right field.


First time at bat, he hit it on the second pitch up the center of the field! 



Heading to 2nd base!



The second time the Mets took the field, Jack played 1st base.  A couple of times he had to tell the player on 1st that he needed to run to 2nd! 



Go to 2nd!


On his second (and last) time to bat, he ended up batting off of the tee (3 pitches from the coach and then a tee is brought out).  His hit went clear up center field almost to the fence!  Here he is coming in to home and "sliding".  :)


Well, it was more like a topple.  He was so proud of himself!! 


Good Game!

No comments:

Post a Comment