Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Jack's Children's Day Out Graduation

Jack "graduated" from Children's Day Out last night.  It doesn't seem like it was that long ago when I would take him to the 2 year old room, then I would have to sit in the fellowship hall for a couple of hours because it would take him a while to calm down! 

The kids got to walk down the aisle of the sanctuary one at a time.  Then each class got up and performed a few songs.  Then the director called each child by name and had him/her stand up at the front while she read some questions that he/she had answered earlier in the day.  One question was, What do you want to be when you grow up? and Jack's answer was, "a superhero!". 

And no, I didn't cry....well I got a bit choked up when I started thinking that before I know it,  I'll be watching him graduate from high school! 


getting ready


listening to the director read his answers before receiving his diploma


after the diplomas were given out, both 4 year old classes performed a song (Jack is the third from the left on the bottom row)


Jack's teachers, Ms. Laura and Ms. Michelle


Daddy and Luke having fun with the balloons during the reception

No comments:

Post a Comment