Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Luke - May 18th

Our Luke is a few days shy of being 8 months old.  He is growing up way too quickly!  He is a boy on the hoof now!  He has been crawling now for about a month and can pull himself up to stand at tables and such.  Our new house is a two story, and we have discovered that Luke can now climb stairs........ 

I've been trying to do better at feeding him baby food more often.  One thing that I have learned is that if I give him some and he blows his lips together and sprays it back on me, wait a few minutes and try again! 

He is still a happy little guy overall.  Jack and Kate still adore him as well.  And it seems that the newest phase Luke is entering is the "seperation anxiety" stage......


7 months old

pulling himself up

Luke's first time in the big bathtub.  He discovered that he can splash and he loved it!



hanging out with Daddy in the Wal-Mart parking lot

No comments:

Post a Comment